Today I know you feeling blue
Remember that my heart goes out to you
Sometimes life just doesn’t seem fair
As if there is no one that seems to care
My love for you is beyond compare
I hope this girl you are aware
Today I know there is so much sorrow
Lets’ be strong and see a new tomorrow
When life seems sad and all goes wrong
There is this girl that will always be strong
She will try to sooth and make you smile
Even if it means from across the mile
Her shoulder is always there for you
Her love is unconditional, warm and true
She wants to wipe away a sad tear
Take away anything that you may fear
She is there for you where ever you may be
You just have to look in your heart and see
In her heart of you a song so sweet
To share with you when again you meet
Here’s her hand she gives today
And her love that will never go away
The window of her heart may be small
She wants to share it with this woman so tall
So remember this girl who longs for your touch
Never forget that she loves you so much
Girl you will always be right here in my heart
No matter how long we are apart
I will wait for you forever
Until the end of never
So TODAY I will love you more
You will always live in my hearts core!

0 comments:

Post a Comment