This morning I woke up and thoughts were going thru my mind.
As I continue I knew I had to say to myself just move on...
Theres no space for me in your life...
Let alone a small place in your Loving heart...

So I pace myself on leaving you behind...
I can't dwell on what could've, would've been...
I just wish you the best and hope all goes well...
I now look forward to that one special guy who I can say will be one of a kind...

The one who appears in all my dreams...
He will make me happy and never have me shed tears...
I will look deep into his eyes and say
"I will be here for you, thru the good or bad times...

I will never disappear" Because I have found my soulmate , my one True Love...
My mind is clear and at ease now for no one has ever come near to what I feel and see in you...
I thank God each and every day for sending you my way...
God has given me hope along with patience ...
I now know he was there to hear.


0 comments:

Post a Comment