011. "People who are meant to be together will always find their way. "

012. "You don't have to be with me, for me to see you. I see you in my dreams."

013. "Though, we are far away, if you miss me, touch your heart, I am there."

014. "It doesn't make me feel as though you are far away from me when we are looking at the same moon. "

015. "Love conquers all, distance and time!"

016. "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we can take a little of each other everywhere."

017. "When we are apart, every moment seems like an eternity, but when we are together, an eternity doesn't seem long enough. "

018. "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be."

019. "I still imagine your touch; it's beautiful missing something that much. But sometimes love needs a fighting chance, so I'll wait my turn until it's our turn to dance."

020. "Every night I go to bed dreaming of the moment I get to see you again; the moment when months without you are erased by a single kiss, the moment when all my tears are dried by a single smile, the moment when hearing the sound of your voice means seeing you at the same time. Knowing that the moment I dream of will eventually become a reality is what keeps me going."

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment