011. "A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart."

012. "Good friends are those who talk to you all the time, not just when they need you."

013. "If you are too scared of what is ahead and too frightened of what is behind you, look beside you because you know I will always be there."

014. Because of you I laughed a little harder, cried a little less and smiled a lot for no special reason. "

015. "A friend is someone who loves you for who you are, not who they want you to be."

016. "A friend is someone who helps us know that it is just a turn - not the end of the road."

017. "The friend of my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity."

018. Though my words are few; my heart is true. Friends I can make new, but none are as sweet as you."

019. True friends are like diamonds: precious and rare. False friends are like autumn leaves: found everywhere."

020. "Two people can just be friends, but at one point or another, one of them will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever!"

021. "A friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but a best friend is the one who pulls out the knife and cleans up the wound."

022. "Friendship is like water that quenches the soul whenever the soul is dry."

023. "The best discovery true friends can make is growing up without growing apart."

024. "No regrets for goodbyes, for true friends are destined to meet again."

025. "More beautiful than all the flowers that bloom is the heart of a loving friend."


SEE ALSO FRIENDSHIP QUOTES COLLECTION 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment