You have the lips of an angel
The eyes of the stars above
You’re the greatest thing breathing
The greatest thing I know
You’re the reason tears aren’t shed
You’re the reason for my smile
Desperate for no change
If something changes I’m back to where I started
Starting next to nothing
Please keep me moving
Please stay with me
You’re all I have left
It’s just you and me now
Ready to live the rest of our lives
Together as one
We met for this reason
This reason to love each other
This reason to be together
I couldn't keep my eyes off of you
With nothing left to prove
Proving nothing but my love for you
My love which is true
Whatever it takes will be done
To keep you smiling
To keep you mine
I didn’t even know
That I would eventually love you
But loving you is what I do best
Faith and trust is keeping us together
Will bring us closer
Grab my hand
It will never lead you wrong
My heart pumps with blood
My heart pumps your love
You can't find better then me
Noone will love you better
Noone will miss you more
I know what it feels like to miss you
I think you should know
I will never miss you again
You’re here with me for good
With nowhere to go
I can sit here and count the stars above
With every star being a small part of my love
Not one star loves anyone else
When you were away
I would fake a smile
Fake a laugh
Just so you couldn't see
How much I hurt without you
Knowing you were away
You're all I think about at day
You're all I think about at night
I wished upon a star for you to come back
And that wish came true
Being with you is everything I have lived for
I miss you
I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment