LOVE QUOTES 3

021. "When you say you love me, the world stops for a moment, the stars stop shining, the moon stops glowing, the earth stops breathing, all that's alive is our love ... I love you."

022. "Look into my heart and see what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you."

023. "Everytime the wind blows, I whisper, 'I LOVE YOU!'"

024. "The road to true love was never easy, I know I've hit all the bumps, but now I'm standing strong saying, I love you, 'til the end of time."

025. "I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away...."

026. "I have painted a million of kisses for you.
I have filled an ocean of tears for you.
I have walked a thousand miles for you.
I have counted the stars for you.
I did that, all because I love you."

027. "The more I live, the more I know, What's simple is true; I love you."

028. "There's no limit to what I wouldn't do for you. Just ask, it will be done, no matter the miles, no matter the sacrifice. I love you, and you'll always be in my heart."

029. "I love you without reason and that is reason enough."

030. "You could put all the hearts together in the world and that still wouldn't describe how much I love you."

HERE'S MY OTHER LOVE QUOTES COLLECTIONS:

LOVE QUOTES COLLECTION 1

LOVE QUOTES COLLECTION 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment