I know you will come crawling back
You have done before
And you will again
But this time things will be different
This time I will not apologize for something I have not done
I will not tell you it was ok, you made a mistake
I will not for one minute think you’re friendship is worth it
You think that because I am a caring friend
You can pick me up and then put me down when you need me
When you needed me I was always there
But when I needed you where were you?
People make mistakes yes I know this is true
But you have made one too many mistakes
For when you realize I am the one you need
That you can’t do it on your own
You will turn to me
And for the first time I will turn away from you
Not because I want you to go through pain
But simply because you don’t deserve to be helped
I have helped you through so much
But lately you have been the source of my pain
So goodbye!
Goodbye forever
Do not ever think to turn to me
Because I will not be there
You will only cause yourself more pain
Just remember you don’t know what you got ‘til it’s gone
You will not realize how much you need me
‘Til you turn to me and I am gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment