Desires so intimate take hold of us tonight
The moon in view and stars so very bright
Tonight we will reveal a romance, so deep
Beginning with a single kiss so ever sweet.

Pure romance we ensue, Near the window
The moonlights reflection shining through
The scent of burning candles, So arousing
It is tonight, our deepest desires come true.

On the bed red rose petals cover the sheets
A rose on the pillow with a note that reads
To my darling, Tonight I am yours forever
I seen her smile as she held close the letter.

The night so prefect and the mood so right
Pulling you close, our bodies pressed tight
Your ever tender touch and every soft kiss
More intimate with every passing moment.

Pulling you closer softly kissing your neck
Intimacy takes hold, our bodies drip sweat
Letting out a soft moan, my heart is racing
Fast thrusting bringing us such a sensation.

Finger tips digging so deep into the covers
The night is burning with desires of lovers
Our deep breathing, Ends with a calm sigh
The night was made for us, only you and I.

Heart still racing as I pull you closer to me
A kiss on your lips, before I close my eyes
Whispering to her in a soft tone I love you
She smiled once more, as I closed my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment