Here's another collection of a heartfelt love quotes will let your wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend know how much he or she is loved this Valentine's Day.

041."My enemy said, 'Love your enemy.' I obeyed him and loved myself."

042. "If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they’d never ask you to."

043. "Who ever said Disneyland was the happiest place on earth has never been in your arms."

044. "Good friends are those who talk to you all the time, not just when they need you."

045. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart."

046. "My life became worthwhile the day I met you."

047. "I fell in love with you because of a million tiny things you never knew you were doing."

048. "Love is when two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends. "

049. "Life without love is like food without taste."

050. "A cake that is a mixture of some pleasure and some pain is sweeter than no cake at all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment