LOVE QUOTES


01. Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you."

02. "Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream."

03. "Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart."

04. "If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one's self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love - then, I LOVE YOU."

05. "I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end."

06. "831 means 'I Love You'
8 letters
3 words
1 meaning."

07. "I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you."

08. "I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life."

09. "The more I know you, the more I love you."

010. "For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment