031. "Each star in the sky symbolizes one reason why I love you."

032. "Let these words not only touch your eyes, let it travel through your soul, and let it rest in your heart, as you rest in mine, 'I love you.'"

033. "I love you by no stretch of your imagination."

034. "If there's time for only three words in my lifetime, it would be, I love you."

035. "If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I DO."

036. "I love you for you, but mostly I love you for what I am when I'm with you."

037. "I love you unconditionally, with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible."

038. "I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm near you."

039. "Man loves money, bees love honey, flowers love dew, and I love you!"

040. "I love you more than my teddybear, but please, don't tell him ... ."


Other collections:

LOVE QUOTES COLLECTION 1
LOVE QUOTES COLLECTION 2

LOVE QUOTES COLLECTION 3
MARRIAGE QUOTES COLLECTION 1
FRIENDSHIP QUOTES COLLECTION 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment