LOVE QUOTES 2


011. "I love you not because it is right, but because I love you."

012. "I love you. There is nothing else to do, run and I will run with you."

013. "A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you!"

014. "Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between ... I love you."

015. "I love you today, yesterday and every tomorrow."

016. "If I had the whole world to write on to express how much I love you, it wouldn't all fit."

017. "It's not my fault I love you, it's yours."

018. "I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will..."

019. "Baby! I love you more than cooked food."

020. "I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day."


LOVE QUOTES 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment