Thinking bout everything we meant
Inside every letter we sent
Five thousand moons before tonight

Last time I held you close
That's what I been missing the most
Running from the wrong looking for the Right

There's no sound sound on a placid lake
So I hear every breath you take
All the way over the distance

My heart's been readjusted
Can't go back to what I trusted
And so I drown in my resistance

If I could steal you away
I know times are different but I love you the same
There's no such thing as rewind
Just fasting forward I
Will always be the one you left behind

My mind is a satellite fixture
I watch you like a motion picture
But I've been trying to turn the channel

Under the circumstance
No way no how no chance
You've been too much for me to handle

I know what it's like to want
what you can't have then pretending you don't
But knowing don't make it no less painful

I know what it's like to feel
Wishing every dream you had was real
But it's all you got so you gotta be thankful

If I could steal you away
I know times are different but I love you the same
There's no such thing as rewind
Just fasting forward and I
Will always be the one you left behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment