001. "A friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence."

002. "No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."

003. "Money and power only last the hour, but friendship and love withstand the sky above."

004. "I loved him like no other man; I did not love his laugh. I did not love his smile. I did not need his touch. But, the one thing I needed from him was for him to always be there."

005. "I can give, I can recieve, but I can not take."

006. "If I was blind, you would make me see. If I was deaf, you would make me hear; and if I was dumb, a word would come out of the boundaries of my lips."

007. "Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

008. "A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out."

009. "Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one."

010. "The Mile: People come into our lives and walk with us a mile, and then because of circumstance they only stay a while. They serve a need within the days that move so quickly by, and then are gone beyond our reach, we often wonder why. God only knows the reason that we meet and share a smile, why people come into our lives and walk with us a mile."

0 comments:

Post a Comment