In the quiet of darkness,
in the stillness of night,
I still imagine you holding
me tight.

Your voice is the music,
in my heart is the song,
please come to me now,
it's with me you belong.

Our love is so real,
for it captured my soul,
there's no other feeling
that makes me feel whole.

When god made his angels,
he made you for me.
There's no more mistaking,
we were meant to be.

I can't live without you,
I can't say goodbye,
when I think of you hurting,
the thought makes me cry.

Please don't give up now
because of my fears,
don't dwell on the past,
come dry all my tears.

As the moon is my witness,
and the stars are my guide,
I'll love you forever,
I'll no longer hide.

Come lay down beside me,
I can't wait one more day,
to hear you still love me
the very same way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment