026. "Love is not a word you must say to show how you feel. Reaching your hand out to help someone you care about is enough."

027. "Friendship is not just something you can get anywhere, it's earned so it shouldn't be taken for granted. It should be treasured."

028. "If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn't. I would be at the bottom to catch them."

029. "A best friend is the one who knows everything about you, and decides to stay in your life when everyone decides to leave you behind."

030. "Friends stand by each other through thick and thin, every time you need me I will always be there for you. You make me happy, you make me laugh, you are the best friend anyone can ever have. Best friends."

031. "A best friend is like a tissue: when you have tears that need to be wiped away, they will always do the job!"

032. "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

033. "Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend as you shall always find me yours."

034. "My friends and I may not have it all together, but when we're together, we've got it all."

035. "As long as we have memories, yesterday remains. As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship, today is beautiful."

036. "Friendship is love minus sex and plus reason. Love is friendship plus sex and minus reason."

037. "A friend is someone who will hold your hand even when it's covered in mud."

038. "A true friend applauds your strengths, understands your weaknesses and appreciates the combination that is you."

039. "When I feel there is nothing left to hold on to, I remember I can always hold on to you."

040. "Friendship often ends in love, but love in friendship - never."

041. "Sometimes people you think you know can be the strangers you always want to avoid."

042. "A friend is someone who would go find you if you were lost, but a best friend would be right next to you saying, 'Um ... where are we?'"

043. "Sometimes one smile can mean more than a dozen roses."

044. "Friendship is love without His wings."

045. "Friends do not grow on trees, they come from God's garden."





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment