A tear rolled down her face as I started to leave
She said baby don't do this I'm begging you please
I said I'm leaving I can't live this way
I don't care if you cry I don't what you say
Your not going to change how I feel about you
I'm done were over this time were through
No I'm not coming back in a couple of days
Just because you call me saying you'll change
It's not going to work I found someone new
And I keep giving her up to come back to you
She does not deserve this she's done nothing wrong
It's with her where I want to be and where I belong
I can't let her go I've tried and I've tried
And I can't sit here with you with her on my mind
I don't mean to be mean but you've got to realize
Nothings going to stop me I'm saying goodbye
I don't want to be with you this time I'm sure
I don't love you anymore I fell in love with her
I'm going to be with her no matter what you do
So give up let go there's no more me and you

0 comments:

Post a Comment