011. "True love takes courage because you put your heart in a perfect position to get torn into a million pieces."

012. "I may not be what you want, but I promise to try every minute to be what you need."

013. "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour."

014. "You may still remember your First Love, but you will never forget your True Love - the Love of your lifetime ...."

015. "It is only an instant in time, when you look into there eyes and everything finally makes sense. That is love."

016. "We’re all a little weird and life's a little weird, but if we can find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

017. "When asked where's heaven, I pointed at you and said "in his arms." So, when you wonder why I always say I would love to die in your arms, it's because I know I'll end up in heaven."

018. "If I had only one wish for you, my love, it would be for you to someday be able to love someone as much as I have always loved you."

019. "True love is the strongest emotion that cannot be broken."

020. "True love can only be experienced when both partners love each other."

TRUE LOVE QUOTES COLLECTION 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment