Silence Isn't Golden

I saw you yesterday
but you wouldn't talk to me
this is a slow death to my heart
it's killing me can't you see?

All the time we've known each other
you've became a habit to my heart
to take yourself away now
is ripping me apart.

I can't think of anything else
you're constantly on my mind
thinking of all the love we have
that has collected over time.

When you turn away from me
refusing to look my way
my mind shuts down completely
not knowing night from day.

Silence isn't golden
although some may think so
my heart wants to talk with yours
but you keep telling it no.

I look at your pictures
tears running down my face
I wanna be with you Amer
and no other place.

I fall asleep at night
with you always in my heart
but with you not talking to me
I'm quickly coming apart.

No man ever captured my heart
with such loving words you used
but now you won't talk to me
and its feeling abused.

I gave you my heart
please don't return
just throw it in the fires of hell
and watch it burn.

The light in my heart grows dim
where it so brightly shone
you're not speaking to me
is our love already gone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment