Karylle is a name I would not forget
For she has a beauty that makes the sun set
I would love to get to know her in any way
Coz I believe it will make my life colorful everyday

The first time I saw you I thought I was dreaming
I finally saw someone who was worth meeting
I may seem stupid but I want to try
To get to know this special lady even for a little while

Before I close my eyes and fall asleep
I’ll try to think of you so that I’ll have a good night sleep
I like it when you smile coz your cute little eyes sparkle
Makes me want to believe there truly are angels

What can I do when all I can think of is you
Where can I go when all I can see is you
So please tell me what to say
tell me what to do
Is there a way for me to get closer to you?

In my mind I see your face
In my heart my feelings race
To have been always thinking of someone I don’t even know
It’s so stupid but every minute, my admiration grows

You are like the song I’ve been waiting to hear
The sight I’ve always been wishing to see
The perfect moment anyone would be wanting to feel
The dream that I’ve wanted to be real

You’re an angel anyone would be wanting by their side
Coz by being near you they’ll know why it’s so great to be alive


Bookmark and Share






0 comments:

Post a Comment