I've watched you for days...
Howling at the moon..Wishing that someone..
Would answer your lonely cries for help...
Your cries for hope, shelter, and food.
I have heard your many nights of cries..
And I am here to offer my help

You...
My dear friend from a distance..
Are the great hunter...
But you lack the wisdom that I behold..
Beneath my wings we shall forever remain..
A team.

While the wind carries me to freedom
And the night shelters you from the light
I shall shed light on you
The hungry wolf...

Fear not great hunter..
To your next prey I shall guide you..

As you revel in your triumph...
I await patiently in the trees
To devour all that remains..

Together we stand..
In perfect rythm
As a partnership written by mother nature...
Together we roam the earth
Hand in hand...

And beneath my ever seeing eyes
And skillfull wings
We shall triumph the lands...
For we are more free...

Than any man.

Together beneath my wings...
We will live on forever...
Simply because I have grown to admire you..

Fear not my friend..
Even long after death
I will lovingly guide you from the heavens

Bookmark and Share



4 comments:

Kuyus_is_cute said...

pretty poem ... i love your blog, i'd like to add you blog link to mine

Kuyus_is_cute said...

by the way, my personal blog is in here http://ku-yus.blogspot.com

Skinny Jean said...

hello kuyus! thank you for visiting my blog, hope you come back soon. i will visit your site also. Have a nice day!

Kuyus is cute said...

thank you .. i will always visit your blog ... so romantic ..

Post a Comment