Oh, would be that I could have
All the words between us shared,
And know that every word was mine
To read with loving care.

To see again the dreams that came upon our hearts
As we moved forward in quiet certainty;
As we crept into each other’s heart,
To nestle and hold through eternity.

Oh, would that I again hear his words
Of Love, and Trust, and Faith
Of how we would spend our lives
As we move down Love’s precious path.

To wake each day in sunshine bright
Our hearts to drink the morning dew
To walk together, hand in hand
Our vows daily, again, renewed.

I look through the pages of messages sent
Between us for months before we met
And I still feel the longing I felt then
For my eyes to finally upon his set.

To hear his “I love you” in my ears
And to see the smile upon his face,
And to see his arms outstretched toward me,
Toward which my heart would race.

My Dearest, King of my Heart
I vow my love to thee,
And choose to walk with you
Through All eternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment