Deep inside my stillness, I hear you calling me
It’s not your voice I hear; it’s the echoes of your soul
And the gentle beat of you heart so free
So strong, it’s kept the beast inside me under control

Deep inside my Stillness, I can feel your hands
Holding my heart with such a tender caress
Cradled in your palms, is where it always lands
Where its beats, forever as yours and mine, for us

Deep inside my Stillness, your emotions run so deep
In every part of me, in every dark space within me
From the time the sun rises to the time I sleep
It’s where your love lives, where it’s always free

Deep inside my Stillness, I feel the breeze of your voice
And hear your whispers as they leave your lips
“My love for you, I’ll never again have to sacrifice“
“I won’t deny the softness of your tender kiss, you lips”


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment