When I was born, the first thing I saw was LIGHT
Light that I know someday would be my might
But as years passed the light that I tought would be my guide
Served to be the trigger for me to have guilt and full of pride,

I fell, I cried and stayed down with scars and wounds
With no one to help in the middle of the woods
So I asked HIM why and doubt if HE is real
And tought if it's just a challenge or somewhat a deal,

Then a man in white came from no where with a light too bright
HE approached me and helped me to stand up right
I glimpsed on the face of somewhat I consider my HERO
With a surpreise that HE in your life must not be ZERO,

And then I realized I have lost my FAITH
To some one I knew worthy to wait
HE changed my life and fixed my behavior
Now I'm living with HIM, My LIGHT and My Savior.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment