An Easter Bouquet for you, my Dear,
To bring in the season of spring this year
Each bloom has been chosen in hopes to convey
My message of love and appreciation this day

With a red Carnation,
To show how my heart aches for you,
Posies of Forget-Me-Nots,
To show my love is true

And fragrant Freesias,
Embracing trust we share
With Lilies of the Valley,
Returning happiness and care

Daisies to show,
My love is loyal - undivided,
As the Phlox whispers softly,
'Our souls are united,'

And I've added Primrose,
To remind you again
That I can't live without you,
And with you I'll remain

And all about this Easter bouquet,
Are sprigs of Baby's Breath,
So delicately displayed
With a message of their own,
Which I've known from the start,
Of the innocence of your love,
And your pureness of heart

So, to you, my Dear,
I lovingly bestow
A message of love,
Even these blooms seem to know.

Happy Easter!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment